Building the future of propulsion
Launched in 2018 by Y.C.M which supplies the teams with the same design catamaran hull, the challenge for teams is to design the cockpit and the most efficient and durable propulsion system using renewable alternative energy sources limited to a given quantity of energy (max.10kWh stored on board).
Discover the 2023 programme
The Yacht Club de Monaco provides the One Design catamaran Hull
- The Teams imagine & build their own cockpit and propulsion system
- Alternative energy propulsion system
- Within regulations & guidelines and followed by validation by a committee
- 10kWh autorised onboard as primary source of Energy (battery, hydrogen, fuel cell)
- Production/Propulsion autorised onboard while racing : solar, wind
Entry List 2023
Teams compete in races of speed, endurance and manoeuvrability.