Torqeedo is a pioneer of electric mobility on the water. Founded in 2005, we are now the world leader in advanced electric drives for boats. The products we develop and manufacture are uncompromising, sustainable, and superior in performance, design, and convenience. We employ over 150 employees worldwide, and we’re always looking for fresh talent. People who want to get things moving come to work at Torqeedo.
We’re seeking to fill a full-time position that is available immediately at Torqeedo GmbH’s Gilching headquarters:
Test engineer (m/w/x) for lithium-ion storage
- Independently plan, construct, and commission test setups and electronic switches both in the laboratory and on various test boats
- Planning, organization, execution, and evaluation of battery tests
- Documentation, processing, and analysis of measurement data
- Creating evaluation scripts with Matlab
- Assist in building the battery laboratory
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, or related field, or alternatively you possess relevant technical training with the corresponding work experience, ideally in a comparable capacity
- At least three years of work experience
- Experience working with voltages higher than safety extra low voltage (60 V)
- Knowledge in the field of lithium-ion batteries is beneficial
- Good Matlab/Simulink skills
- Basic knowledge of CAE (e.g. EAGLE) and basic knowledge of simple diagnostic tools
- Able to build electrical circuit boards (fit the components) and test setups
- Proficient in standard MS Office applications
- Good written and spoken German and English
- You are an organized, independent, and reliable employee with an open mind and good communication skills
- An affinity for technology and experience with marine environments (such as sailing or boating) are beneficial
- You also bring a high degree of flexibility, an ability to handle pressure effectively, and dedication to your work.
If interested, send us your completed application together with your salary requirements and the date of your earliest availability.
What we offer you
An attractive job at a growing company that includes a wide variety of exciting responsibilities. You’ll experience respect, trust, the freedom to create, a short chain of command, flat hierarchies, and people who hold themselves to a high standard.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact
Johanneke Naumann – Verspoor
Specialist HR & ADM
Phone +49 8153 9215 – 233