Torqeedo is a pioneer of electric mobility on the water. Founded in 2005, we are now the world leader in advanced electric drives for boats. The products we develop and manufacture are uncompromising, sustainable, and superior in performance, design, and convenience. We employ over 150 employees worldwide, and we’re always looking for fresh talent. People who want to get things moving come to work at Torqeedo.
We’re currently seeking for a full-time position at Torqeedo GmbH’s Gilching headquarters.
Supply chain specialist (m/w/x)
- Work in all areas of supply chain management to ensure component availability
- Materials management, order planning, inventory management
- Logistics, controlling, and optimizing direct transports
- Customs and master data maintenance
- Customs processing for imports and exports, country of origin documentation and preference forms
- Creating a customs database for preference forms and country of origin documents
- Goods transports
- Degree or vocational training preferably as a freight forwarding agent or shipping specialist with experience in materials management, customs processing, and logistics
- Proficient with inventory management systems, preferably Microsoft Navision and proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Self-motivated, team player, well-organized, and works in a structured manner
- You also bring a high degree of flexibility, handle pressure extremely well, and are very conscientious when it comes to quality
If interested, send us your completed application together with your salary requirements and the date of your earliest availability.
What we offer you
An attractive job at a growing company that includes a wide variety of exciting responsibilities. You’ll experience respect, trust, the freedom to create, a short chain of command, flat hierarchies, and people who hold themselves to a high standard.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact
Johanneke Naumann – Verspoor
Specialist HR & ADM
Phone +49 8153 9215 – 233