Torqeedo is a pioneer of electric mobility on the water. Founded in 2005, we are now the world leader in advanced electric drives for boats. The products we develop and manufacture are uncompromising, sustainable, and superior in performance, design, and convenience. We employ over 150 employees worldwide, and we’re always looking for fresh talent. People who want to get things moving come to work at Torqeedo.
To expand our cooperation with DEUTZ AG, we are seeking to fill a position at our headquarters in Gilching near Munich for a
Electrical systems engineers for hybrid drivetrains (m/w/x)
- Supporting E-DEUTZ projects from the initial idea to the definition, specification, testing, and implementation of the systems for hybrid industrial and commercial vehicle drivetrains
- Analysis, selection, and development of electronic systems including components, sensors, actuators, and controller hardware
- Development of customized electronic solutions
- Analysis and proposal of solutions for quality issues
- Close collaboration with the research and development staff at DEUTZ AG in Cologne
- Degree with a concentration such as electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics, control technologies, or considerable experience in combination with training as a certified technician
- Deep knowledge of and experience with analog and digital circuitry and the corresponding application software and measurement systems (such as INCA, VISION, CAN-Analyzer); at least two years of related work experience
- Experience in developing and applying power electronics components and electric drivetrains including the corresponding communication systems (CAN, UDS, XCP) is beneficial
- Ideally, experience with hybrid drivetrains and an affinity for farm equipment or boats
- Sets high standards for self, very motivated and willing to travel
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
If interested, send us your completed application together with your salary requirements and the date of your earliest availability.
What we offer you
An attractive job at a growing company that includes a wide variety of exciting responsibilities. You’ll experience respect, trust, the freedom to create, a short chain of command, flat hierarchies, and people who hold themselves to a high standard.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact
Johanneke Naumann – Verspoor
Specialist HR & ADM
Phone +49 8153 9215 – 233